THE CSR CONCEPTS AND PRACTICES OF BEC GROUP
BEC Group has established Social and Environmental Policy to provide a guideline of practice and build understanding among the executives, employees, and relevant parties to ensure the same practice standard throughout the organization. Social and Environmental Policy of BEC Group became effective on 22 December 2020 and comprises of the following details:
- Social and environmental protection is the responsibility of all directors, employees, and relevant parties of BEC Group.
- Support corporate environmental practices that are in line with relevant environmental standards and regulations to minimize environmental impact.
- Present news, information, and content through TV programs across various platforms to promote moral and ethics as well as fostering environmental protection awareness.
- Perform work by considering potential social and environmental risks resulting from business operation.
- Establish good relationship and become reliable for the Thai society as a whole, including promoting better life quality and basic rights of the Thai people.
- Conduct business with accountability toward labor within the scope of Thai law.
- Promote volunteer spirit among employees and encourage them to take part in community development.