The Board of Directors has paid attention to Good Corporate Governance policy by implementing the CG policy to the business operation.
The Board of Directors is of the view that Good Corporate Governance will improve effective and efficiency of the Company business operation, promoting the stability and lasting growth, increasing the investment value of the shareholder in the long term and strengthen faith and trust in the organization for the entire employee, shareholder, investor and stakeholders. The Board of Directors has implemented the following Good Corporate Governance suggested by SET;
- The Company shall operate the business with transparency, which can be examined and shall disclose sufficient information to all related parties correctly, not misleading in material information. The Company shall not conceal any information which should be notified. The information to be disclosed/notified must be up to date and communicated within due time and thoroughly.
- The Company has regulated the policy, which is direction of the important Company operation in advance every year. The Board of Directors shall paid attention to the internal control and assessment system to supervise the executive operation to be efficient and in accordance with the policy. The Company shall always concern about business risk by providing adequate risk control and management.
- The Company shall honor rights and treatment to shareholder and stakeholders with honesty, equality and fairness.
- All directors shall perform their duty with honest and shall not take any advantage from information or opportunities of the Company for themselves or the third party. In addition, the Board of Directors shall control and prevent any conflicts with respect to the Company’s interest.
- The Board of Directors shall control and manage business operation to be in accordance with the Company’s objective and shareholder’s resolution with prudence under the Company’s Article of Association, law and business ethics. All business decision shall be made under reliable and adequate information. The Board of Directors shall conduct their duty with their best endeavor, efficiency and responsibility and fairness.
The Board of Directors shall always review the Corporate Governance policy and guidance to the policy to update such policy to be up-to-date and to prepare the better implementation of the said policy of the organization.