- Analogue Terrestrial TV - Bangkok Entertainment Co., Ltd. ("Bangkok"), a subsidiary company, operates Thai TV Channel 3, a terrestrial analog system in nationwide free to air television in analog network under the concession agreement with MCOT Public Company Limited.
- Digital Terrestrial TV ("DTTV"), National Business Service category, - BEC Multimedia Co., Ltd. ("BECM"), a subsidiary company of BEC World, won an auction for Licenses to use Allocated Frequencies for National Commercial Digital Television Services, from National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission ("NBTC"), which is
- High-Definition Variety Category "3 HD Channel on channel 33",
- Standard-Definition Variety Category "3 SD Channel on channel 28" and
- Standard-Definition for Kids and Family Category "3 Family Channel on channel 13". The said 3 licenses are for the period of 15 years, starting from 25 April 2014 to 24 April 2029.
In this regard, Bangkok Entertainment Co., Ltd. has made a settlement agreement with National Broadcasting Commission "NBC" in the presence of the Central Administration Court on 8 October 2014 that, in order to support national and NBC's policy to change broadcasting system from Analog system to Digital system and to be in conform with the practice of all other Analog television BUSINESS OPERATION OF BEC GROUP operators, NBC authorized and approved BECM and Bangkok Entertainment Co., Ltd. to make a simulcast broadcasting, using Ch 3 analog to distribute simultaneously with Ch 33 HD digital channel. The said simulcasting is the same way as those of Ch 7 and Ch 9, which is "Real Time Pass Through" with 33 HD digital channel. The NBC meeting on 10 October 2014 already approved the amended program schedule of Ch 33 HD and Ch 33 HD has begun the simulcasting broadcasting of Ch 33 HD with Ch 3 since 10 October 2014 onward.